We are Hiring!
Client Support Consultants
Client Support Consultants will provide technical support and problem resolution to end-users (clients) through question diagnosis and desktop interaction via remote access software, while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling BankTEL Accounting software applications, verifying proper software configuration, and assisting with navigation through application menus within BankTEL Software. Supported applications include: Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Prepaid and Accrual, Shareholder Management, Invoice Approval, Expense Reports, and Purchase Orders.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using BankTEL Accounting applications via telephone and Desktop interaction.
- Interact with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about BankTEL products and services.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of client satisfaction
- Record all Support Case notes that are pertinent to symptoms, solutions, and interaction with the client in case notes (Salesforce.com).
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Client Support Managers.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary.
- Complete objectives assigned by Project Managers related to implementation projects.
- Stay current with BankTEL Software functionality, changes and updates.
- Test latest BankTEL software releases, and provide feedback to the Vice President of Support and Implementations.
- Early / Late shift is required a few times monthly
BankTEL Client Support/Implementations Representatives meet the following criteria:
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Strong work ethic and the desire to learn
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- One year of relevant work experience in a Technology or Accounting related field is not required but would be a plus
- Confidence speaking on the phone with wide variety of clients from across the country
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, technology, CRM
- Location: Columbus, MS
Please send Resume to email@example.com