The Vendor Portal is a web-facing application allowing vendors to securely submit invoices to your financial institution and check the payment status of those invoices. This site allows you to compile all current vendors and onboard future vendors, to receive an overview of both newly submitted and paid invoices. The site creates an automated process for receiving invoices and offers the ability to sync with your Accounts Payable system.
- Synchronization with the Vendor Portal is initiated from the institution’s Accounts Payable system
- Automated notification email provided to banks to provide reminders of activity
- AP Sync is a bank-facing app that allows sharing between the AP system and the Vendor Portal
- Vendors self-register with a secure code
- Customizable EULA features available for your vendors
- Full audit trail of user logins and updates within the portal
Ease of use for vendor:
- Drag & drop and browse features for easy invoice uploads
- Vendors can attach: W-9s, ACH Forms and remit verification
- Sort and search capabilities to quickly locate invoices
- Dedicated dashboard allows vendors to easily track invoices: invoice status, number, date, amount, submit date, due date, etc.
- Unlimited vendor-users may submit invoices